This product is on pre-order in the final phases of development and is expected to begin shipping Q2 2024. Partial payment orders will be sent a reminder to make final payment before the order ships.
The MVP is a plug and play device for running time-synched visuals and lights for live performances. For performers who can’t afford expensive and complicated systems, to seasoned veterans looking to add a tool to their arsenal, the MVP is the solution you’ve been waiting for. No software, no drivers, no expensive gear or crew required - just simple, powerful live visual and lighting playback for all.
The MVP works by listening for MIDI input and triggering video clips (HDMI) and lighting cues (ArtNET or DMX) accordingly. Take the load off your playback laptop by isolating the processing on the MVP.
How It Works
The MVP works intuitively to trigger time-synched visual and lighting cues simply through MIDI. No technical knowledge required.
- Connect the MVP to your computer and drag and drop videos or record DMX lighting cues straight onto the device.
- Map individual cues to MIDI notes.
- Connect the MVP to your screen or projector (HDMI), and/or lighting package (ArtNET).
- Select the MVP as the output of a MIDI track in your audio playback session (i.e. Ableton or ProTools) to trigger cues in sync with audio, or control the MVP in real time with a MIDI hardware controller.
That’s it. The video and lighting processing all happens on the MVP itself, taking the load off your playback computer.
Before the MVP I didn't have a solution for visuals... so it was a game changer to have it.
Ian Simon, Strangeloop Studios
I think the MVP is a toy everybody's going to be playing with, from the highest levels of production to people just getting their start.
Our experience with the MVP has been seamless. There hasn't really been a moment where we had to worry about it.
You can tell the people behind the MVP know what it's like to be on stage.
The MVP really changed so much for us.
- Controls video + beta lighting control
- MIDI compatible
- 20+ hours of full HD video
- USB powered
- Slim 4"x4" profile
- Browser configured - no software or drivers.
Read our full FAQ or reach out to email@example.com with any questions.